This is the documentation for the Space Timeline add-on for Confluence Cloud.
This add-on allows you to monitor pages to ensure they don't get out of date, and allows you to perform actions on multiple pages.
Not only do you get a fully interactive timeline of pages, including creation date and last update date, but this add-on also enables you to:
- Get information about creation time, last updated time, and number of edits at a glance, and get more information and a link to the page by hovering over the information icon.
- Filter pages using advanced CQL. Don't know CQL? No worries, an interactive CQL query builder is built right into the add-on.
- Select multiple pages and perform actions on them including:
- Add a label
- Delete pages
- Move pages
- Add a comment on all pages
- Export all selected pages as a list of links
Follow the links for more details about each part of the add-on:
Recent space activity